Welcome to the latest copy of the www.letsmeetup.com newsletter!
We’re betting you enjoyed your bank holiday mischief this weekend. Whatever you got up to, it leaves us with only a 4 day week to endure at work, meaning the weekend is closer than ever!
As always the site has been buzzing with lots of sexy new members, photos, videos and friend requests. So to keep the theme up and keep you entertained, we have a saucy little quiz for you to have a go at this week. Ever wondered just how much you know when it comes to everything sexy? Well, now we have just the thing. You can see just how sex savvy you really are by answering a set of specifically tailored questions. The quiz can be found at the bottom of this newsletter.
Did you hear about the man who joined a nudist colony?
The first day was his hardest.
Sperm is good for your skin. The proteins in sperm have a tightening effect on your skin. When the sperm is left to dry, the evaporation of the water leaves behind a protein, which can help to reduce wrinkles.
Site Poll feedback
How far would you go on a first date?
No physical contact – 14%
Peck on the cheek – 7%
Full on kissing – 11%
All the way – 68%
Meetups near you
11 th May for sex fun
14 th May threesome
13 th May i want girls
12 th May intrested in three some
16 th May Bangkok meet up
13 th May HK Single Ladies
16 th May Meetup in Phuket in May 16 to 20.
Get the most from… Media
Media is by far the best and easiest way to attract members to your profile. The more photos and videos you have, the more interesting your profile will be to other members.
Where do I go?
To find the upload links, select My Profile and click on the Media tab.
How do I add photos?
There will be 2 links available for uploading media, if you wish to upload photos you will find the link under Photo Manager. Select the link and follow the onscreen instructions to upload a photo from your PC to your profile. If you wish for the photos to be uploaded into your private folder, select the tick box.
How do I add videos?
If you wish to upload a video, the video link can be found under Video Manager on the same page. Select this link and follow the onscreen instructions provided.
How many photos and videos can I add?
Your media library is unlimited, meaning you can add as many as you like.
All media on the site are reviewed by our Admin Team and put into the appropriate category.
Passed (with a green tick) – Will be used in your gallery and can also be used as your main profile image.
Passed (without a green tick) – Will be used in your gallery but is a little too saucy to be used as a main profile picture.
Failed – Will not be used in your gallery as it does not pass our house rules.
How Sex Savvy Are You?
Try our funky quiz below and find out whether you are as clued up as you think you are. Circle each answer as you go along, and add the score up at the end to find out what category you fall under.
1. Monogamy is when you…
– Only have one sexual partner. (1)
– Decide not to have sex with anyone. (3)
– Have sex with many different people. (5)
2. What is the most common STD?
– Herpes. (3)
– Chlamydia. (1)
– Syphilis. (5)
3. What is the average global age that people have sex at?
– 16. (3)
– 19. (1)
– 22. (5)
4. Cunnilingus is another word for what?
– Foreplay. (3)
– Anal Sex. (5)
– Oral stimulation of the female genitals. (1)
5. What is the Reverse Cowgirl Position?
– Where the woman sits on the man facing him. (3)
– Where the man sits on the woman facing her. (5)
– Where the woman sits on the man with her back to him. (1)
6. How often do women orgasm during sex?
– 15% during intercourse, 90% during oral sex. (5)
– 25% during intercourse, 81% during oral sex. (1)
– 40% during intercourse, 70% during oral sex. (3)
7. In both men and women, the lateral orbitofrontal cortex part of the brain shuts down during orgasm, what else is this part of the brain known for?
– Memory and language. (5)
– Movement and orientation. (3)
– Behavioural control and reason. (1)
8. What does the term ‘Blue Balls’ refer to?
– Pain in the testicles due to lack of ejaculation or release. (1)
– When not enough blood reaches the testicles. (3)
– When the testicles are not producing enough sperm. (5)
9. What sensitive zone did the German doctor, Ernst Grafenberg, coin?
– G-spot. (1)
– Clitoris. (5)
– Vulva. (3)
10. After ejaculation, the penis is temporarily unresponsive to sexual stimulation, what is this period called?
– Refractory. (1)
– Flaccidity. (3)
– Emasculate. (5)
Results! What score did you get?
You are one sex-savvy individual. You certainly know your stuff when it comes to everything sexy, which is why you’ve managed to achieve such a great score! With your head screwed on and your brain in gear, you’re about as clued up as it gets.
Hey not bad – with this score you’ve definitely proved your head is screwed on. All you need to do now is brush up on a few more sex facts and you’ll be laughing. Gather your mates round, make a night of it and share your favourite facts amongst one another. You’ll be clued up in no time.
Oh dear! You might want to work on that not-so-sexy knowledge of yours. With a score like that you need to get yourself on a search engine and clue yourself up, fast! Start with some keywords and definitions!